Hope In Home is always looking for great people, and you can help.
Research has shown that hires who come through referrals are excellent contributors, stay longer and are more cost effective to recruit.
If you know someone who you think would be a great addition to our organization and they meet the qualifications for an existing open position, it will be worth $250.00 if you refer them for employment and they are hired.
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to the Hope In Home website.
The application includes a field to reference referring party’s information and is located under Careers. If your candidate is hired you will be awarded $250.00 (less applicable taxes).
The referral bonus program criteria are as follows:
1. Management, HR and Business Unit Director employees are excluded from receiving referral bonuses.
2. The referral must represent the candidate's first contact with our organization. Temporary contract and former employees are not eligible candidates for referral.
3. To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first complete the online application and must include the referring party’s information in the field under Careers on the Hope In Home website.
4. Once a referral is hired and completes a minimum of 40 hours of service, the colleague/referring party responsible for the referral will receive the referral bonus.
5. The first colleague/referring party to refer a candidate will be the only referring individual eligible for payment.
6. All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with Hope In Home’s policies and procedures, and all information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
*Due to Anti-Kick Back Laws and Stark Laws Hope In Home is unable to pay referral fees to Physicians, however any referrals from Physicians are welcomed and appreciated.